Save Our Planet

Free Video Reveals Toxic Secrets
Email Address:
First Name:
Last Name:
Country:
Phone:
Referred By:

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

PayItForward4Profits Workshop Recording Available

Our second PIF4P member's workshop was held last night, October 2nd with 96 members in attendance. We had a very interactive group and covered a lot of questions.

I welcome you to listen to the recording here:
http://www.janetlegere.com/recommends/pif4p/recordings.html

Your comments and feedback are welcome, please post a comment by clicking the Comment link below this post.

Our next workshops is not yet scheduled. Please watch for an update to announce the next day and time.

Let me know how I can help you make sense of all this information. There is a lot to learn ~ take it one step at a time.

Have a great day!

Regards,

Janet Legere, CLB Business Coach and Mentor
The Contact List Builder
Coaching Leaders in Business Online Since 1999

Personal Coaching - One on One Training
One Full Year - One Low Price
http://www.clblearning.com/

Phone: 1-403-274-2930
email: janet@janetlegere.com

Instant Messengers:

msn: sykaro@hotmail.com (please. no email here)
yahoo: janetlegere
skype: sykaro

2 comments:

VivBounty said...

Hi Janet, I just listened to the recording from Monday night's training because as you know it was 2 a.m. for me in Spain and I couldn't get there. It was fantastic and motivating and inspirational! I thoroughly enjoyed it and I kept wanting to log into the conference room to comment. It was so exciting I forgot I was listening to a recording until you would mention it! :-D
I'm going to download your report again because I believe I downloaded it before you updated it. See you on the 16th!! God bless you for all you do. Viv ;-)

Anonymous said...

Re instructions for PIF4P
A clear and precise set of insructions have been given. Easy to follow and if the memory is not all that good, easy to section and print off to save screen changing.