Save Our Planet

Free Video Reveals Toxic Secrets
Email Address:
First Name:
Last Name:
Country:
Phone:
Referred By:

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Effective Advertising that Works

I thought I would post one of the ads I have been using, it's pulling very well with different subjects. Make sure you edit the ad before using it :-)

SUBJECTS:

[[NEWS]] Is your Company listed here?
[[NOTICE]] This works ... try it free
[[ANNOUNCING]] Your Company Is Listed Here ...
[[NEWS]] This can triple your income!

BODY:

Hello,

Janet Legere here.

You've heard me say it before and I'm here
to say it again ... PIF4P works ... my
downlines are growing, my monthly income
has now TRIPLED and my members are easily
duplicating my efforts.

Stop beating yourself up and join
for free .... click here now:
http://trackthatad.com/?i=78862/blog

Whatever your primary business, you are
most likely to find it listed at PayItForward4Profits.

Is your Company listed?

Click below and check it out ...
http://trackthatad.com/?i=78862/blog

Did you catch that it's free to join?

Contact me with your questions, and let's
get busy making money!

Have a great day!

Regards,

Janet Legere, Business Coach and Mentor
The Contact List Builder
Coaching Leaders in Business Online Since 1999

P.S. Listen, there is no time like right now
to take action ... join free here:
http://trackthatad.com/?i=78862/blog

========= Contact Me ============
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Phone: 1-403-274-2930 (mountain time)
email: janet@janetlegere.com
msn: sykaro
yahoo: janetlegere
skype: sykaro

=================================

For a list of responsive resources that I use daily, click here:
http://www.contactlistbuilder.com/promo/lists.html

Questions ... leave a comment and I'll be happy to help!

8 comments:

MarieG said...

Darn it all Janet...

How am I suppose to steal your work if your going to go an post it here for everyone to use?

Don't you know your helping people who are not in your own downline????

What are you some kinda caring nut who really wants to see people succeed?

"Winking"

MarieG

Janet Legere said...

Thanks Marie,

As a matter of fact, I am here to help EVERYONE whether they are in my downline or not ... I just love helping people really make this work.

I truly believe anyone can follow this system and succeed!

Thanks for sharing,

Janet

Faye Brown said...

Hi Janet,

Thanks for Paying It Forward!

Faybe

Janet Legere said...

Thanks Faybe,

Do let me know what kind of results you get with ad ok?

Janet

Anonymous said...

Already got a new referral thru TTa, due tyo personally referring someone

Janet Legere said...

That's great Melody, keep it up!

Janet

Charlotte Howard said...

Thanks janet you are just awesome. I can not stress how important you are to us all.

PS3 said...

I read your ebook about setting up a lead capture site and it was great advice! :) I just have one problem. i am more of the logical type and not much of the creative type! :( Is there a place or do you have any ideas on how I can best word the web page when I create it to grab the readers attention and get them to sign up! I looked at your site and liked it. i thougt that if I get enough ideas from other sites I might be able to combine them for my site. I would appretiate any help or advice that you could give me!

Thanks,
Dennis McAdams
mcadams@usa.com