Save Our Planet

Free Video Reveals Toxic Secrets
Email Address:
First Name:
Last Name:
Country:
Phone:
Referred By:

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Basic Steps To Setting Up PayItForward4Profits

Hello everyone!

I love this blogging - makes it so easy when I get an idea, to come and post it and send notice to my members. Do read the post on downloading an RSS Reader (below this one) so that you will receive instant notice when I post here.

It's a great tool for learning and teaching, let's use it.

I'm seeing a common pattern even in PIF4P, you are becoming overwhelmed with information and as the days progress, Paul and Joel are adding more and more information. If we don't get you on track now, it's only going to get more confusing for you. Focus and taking action are the keys to making this all work.

And believe me ... the system works!

So ... today, I'm here to share the basics. These are the steps you MUST complete in order to make the most of the PIF4P system.

Here goes:

Step 1. Read the Getting Started Checklist thoroughly - don't just skim this part ... check it all out and follow the steps outlined. They are there for a reason. Make note of any steps you omit.

Step 2. Register for the key programs listed - and enter your ids as suggested. Here are the main programs you need to join to make this work

  • GDI - this gem will become your friend ($10.00 per month)
  • TrafficSwarm - we all need a good traffic exchange (free/$30 per month)
  • TrafficOasis - yes, I know it's expensive ... budget for it ($129.95 first month, $69.95 per month)
  • Success University - if you don't know why you need then ... all the more reason to join! ($49.95 per month)
  • Internet Marketing Center - it's free to join and some of the best training you'll find on building your online website presence

Step 3. Register for and upgrade Response Magic - this is what makes it all work ($17.95 per month)

Step 4. Upload the RM Autoresponse messages - this is the tie that binds it all together

Step 5. Read the Internet Marketing Success Guide - the key here is to read the entire 21 days and choose those days activities that you are most comfortable completing right away. Do not get hungup on things you don't understand .. complete those steps that you DO understand. Once you complete the steps you can easily master, you will add the other steps as you have time. They are all important but you must not get stuck learning ... you need to get your site out there!

Step 6. Use the tools and advertising resources that I recommend - I list ads I use as well as the lists and resources that I use. I get results and with practice and consistency, so will you

That's it ... that's all you need to do to get started ... FOCUS is key. Do not allow yourself to get stuck learning. Do those tasks you can and make note of the ones you skip.

There are many more ways to advertise than listed either in the Success Guide or here with my training, the key is learning the basics and getting traffic to your PIF4P website.

Feed the pipeline ... PIF4P is your pipeline and as you feed it, as people join you in PIF4P, a percentage will take action. When you add your personal followup and your personal touch to the mix you see those percentages increase.

Is it a lot of work ... ABSOLUTELY!

Is it hard ... NO!

Anyone who can read and follow directions ... AND PAY ATTENTION ... can succeed here.

You can succeed! Let's work together.

Have a great day!

Janet Legere, Business Coach and Mentor
The Contact List Builder

Personal Coaching - One on One Training
One Full Year - One Low Price
http://www.clblearning.com/

7 comments:

curmudgeon said...

Janet,
Were you reading my mind? Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!
Dean,
Annapolis MD USA

Janet Legere said...

I'm glad it helps!

Let me know if you have questions and stay focused and on task.

You will soon see things begin to move forward for you.

Janet Legere

Anonymous said...

Your blog is VERY helpful, you are an excellent coach and I appreciate the time you've spent with me! Focus, focus, focus! :) Thank you, Janet!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Danica,

My goal is to help as many people as I can, I'm glad this is helping.

Focus Focus :-) You are doing GREAT!

Continue on and you will soon see great things come to you,

Janet

Dee said...

Thanks so much Janet! Every time I have a question, you've already published the answer. You make it so much easier to stay focused and not let myself get overwhelmed.

Darlene,
London, Ontario
Canada

Anonymous said...

Most Excellent resource your PI4FP Blog and this particular "Basic Steps To Setting Up PayItForward4Profits" posting has been for me & my group, Janet!!

This site/posting is the very first place I send all of my new PIF4P sign-ups to, to get them started "right"! :)

Kudos & Cheers to ya, Janet for doing this! You're a true gem!

Most Sincerely,
EnronXAlain
a.k.a. The Crazy ExEnron Guy
www.TheExEnronGuy.com

Dennis Bay said...

Hi Janet,

I think your blog is the most helpful i have ever seen for PIF4P, but i need to contact you and couldn't find your instant messenger id anywhere. As I have just joined your downline in PIF4P

Dennis
www.stayhomemillionaire.com