Save Our Planet

Free Video Reveals Toxic Secrets
Email Address:
First Name:
Last Name:
Country:
Phone:
Referred By:

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends and family.

I will be spending the day with family tomorrow and am looking forward to the warm this season always brings.

I am grateful for knowing each of you and give thanks that you are in my life. I look forward to sharing more with you and helping you take action in your business.

If you are travelling this holiday weekend, travel safe.

Best wishes to all,

Janet Legere, Business Coach and Mentor
Coaching Leaders in Business Online Since 1999
http://www.clblearning.com/

2 comments:

Keith said...

Hiya,Just wondering why it is essential to have two programs like Success University and Traffic Oasis.When starting out I was always told you should follow one program.Having too learn from these two programs can be overwhelming for the newbie,not to mention the other programs that are involved also.I can see how the gurus make there money and I can see how the newbie can be confused or loose focus.

Janet Legere said...

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your question.

The fact of the matter is, PIF4P offers you focus. Traffic oasis is a lead company which provides you with a steady fresh supply of leads every month.

Success University is a training program designed to offer top notch training in Network Marketing, Personal Development, Sales and much more.

There is no requirement to join any of the programs but joining them is what makes the system work.

Once setup, your focus is pIF4P, nothing more.

I suggest you read over my "Basics to Setting up PIF4P" on this blog.

I hope this helps,

Janet Legere